Lice doctors near me – Lice Care Solutions is a mobile lice removal service in San Antonio. Our professional lice doctors provide treatment in the comfort of your home to provide you and your family with lice removal education and prevention.
We arrive at your home in unmarked vans to ensure your neighbors, or anyone else, doesn’t know your family has a lice outbreak. We provide treatment up to 100-miles from San Antonio.
Lice care treatment can be costly and ineffective, especially after numerous attempts. The key differentiator from other services and over-the-counter products is our attention to detail.
Just because your family gets treated for lice doesn’t mean you’re set for life. We take the time and effort to provide you and your family with knowledge and education for long-term lice prevention.
It’s not thought about until a lice infestation breaks out in your home.
We have a 40-day guarantee to ensure positive results and to leave you with piece-of-mind. All of our signature products are 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly, and made in an FDA-certified lab.
Our head lice doctors in San Antonio will provide you with the knowledge and know-how to keep your household lice-free.
Over the past five years, our services have grown tremendously. What started out in San Antonio has spread to a nationwide business.
The excellent service we provide along with the long-term preventative education is what sets us apart from everyone else.
Traditional lice care treatments like shampoos, chemicals, and other home remedies fail to address the glaring issues with lice.
They don’t remove them. We immobilize lice with our trademarked, natural oil and custom, patented comb which removes the lice from the patient’s head.
Every Lice Care Solutions professional has a medical background and goes through a rigorous nationwide background check.
We believe that through better education we can help reduce the likelihood of you or a member of your household contracting lice.
When you choose Lice Care Solutions, you’re choosing a trusted process that’s committed to helping you say goodbye to head lice.
Repeat treatments and chemicals can be expensive and ineffective, and especially harmful to your or your children.
Get in touch with our experienced, highly qualified medical professionals to treat your family, train you how to delouse your home, and provide you with head lice prevention techniques you can use year-round.
Give us a call. Our medically trained professionals are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to answer your questions and provide the assistance you need.
We provide same-day appointments and our professionals will arrive within a few hours of your call. We have weekend and evening appointments available to accommodate your family’s schedule.
Put your mind at ease knowing that your lice problem will no longer be an issue. Most importantly, we’ll show and inform you on how to protect you and your family from re-exposure and future lice infestations.
Lice Care Solutions is a mobile lice treatment company that currently offers lice removal in Texas, Florida & Colorado.
Our lice removal technicians will travel up to 100 miles outside of city limits to treat you and your family for head lice, all in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Katy Head Lice
Our expert lice consultants are available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have regarding in Home Lice Removal.
24/7. We have a fully staffed team of medical professionals that rotate around the clock. We can treat you and your family in the comfort of your own home whenever you need it.
We treat our clients in the comfort of their own home. Our in-home lice inspection process has a 99.8% success rate and we believe this is the best solution to completely eradicate the problem.
Price is dependent on the amount of time it takes to completely eradicate lice from your home. The amount of time is dependent on the severity of the infestation. The average cost is $140 for long hair and $90 for short hair.
Our medical professionals will arrive at your home in a logo free uniform and vehicle. You don’t need your neighbors knowing you have a lice problem. Once in the home they will inspect and treat each head of hair and the home to completely eliminate the problem. We have a 99.8% success rate and offer a 40 day guarantee. No follow up appointments will be necessary.
We have a 99.8% success rate because of our in-home process. We’re able to completely eliminate the problem all at once which is the most effective approach. A physical clinic has limited access to the entire problem.
– Price is dependent on the amount of time it takes to completely eradicate lice from your home. The amount of time is dependent on the severity of the infestation. The average cost is $140 for long hair and $90 for short hair.
– We offer by-the-minute pricing so we can quickly get in and get out. It’s $2.50 per minute or $35 per 15 minute block.
– Price is dependent upon: duration of treatment, length, thickness and severity of the infestation. The average cost is $140 for long hair $90 for short hair.
– Plus a $60 trip charge + the time it takes to eliminate the lice. We charge $2.50 per minute.
– Our medical professionals will arrive at your home in a logo free uniform and vehicle. You don’t need your neighbors knowing you have a lice problem. Once in the home they will inspect and treat each head of hair and the home to completely eliminate the problem. We have a 99.8% success rate and offer a 40 day guarantee. No follow up appointments will be necessary.
– Everyone that resides in your home will be examined.
– A personal consultation on how to delouse your home. Written follow up Instructions are provided as well.
– Your family is educated on how to avoid being re-exposed from your personal items and from other people.
– We show you an easy way to stay lice free for years to come, that can be incorporated into your child’s bedtime routine.
– We have a 99.8% success rate because of our in-home process. We’re able to completely eliminate the problem all at once which is the most effective approach. A physical clinic has limited access to the entire problem.
– Treated by a vetted medically trained professional.
– Convenient in the comfort of your home.
– Discreet/ Private.
– One time treatment no follow up necessary.
– No need to return to a clinic to receive a guarantee.
– Longer guarantee then a clinic 40 days vs 30.
– As part of our 40 day guarantee, we treat our patients in their own homes so we can inspect the home and completely eliminate the lice problem.